Are you planning to study abroad?
But your low budget is coming in the way of your dream?
So, just smile because there is good news for you that low budget country to study abroad is there to fulfil your dream.
Yes, you read it right. It is definitely possible to go to study abroad on a low budget.
Many destinations offer world-class education at a budget-friendly cost. This blog has mentioned the top 4 low budget country to study abroad. But, first, you must have to know why you should choose these low budgeted countries to study abroad.
Why Choose Low Budget Country To Study Abroad?
There are many reasons why you might choose to study in a low budget country. The cost of education is one of the main factors that students and their families consider when making the decision to study abroad. Low-budget countries offer a variety of educational opportunities at a fraction of the cost of studying in developed nations.
Whatever your reasons, there are many great benefits to studying abroad in a low budget country.
Some of the benefits of studying in a low-budget country include:-
Low tuition fees: In many low-budget countries, tuition fees are significantly lower than in developed nations. This makes studying abroad more affordable for students and their families.
Variety of educational opportunities: Low-budget countries often offer various educational opportunities, from traditional academic programs to vocational and technical training. This gives students the opportunity to find a program that best fits their needs and interests.
Cultural immersion: One of the best things about studying abroad is the opportunity to immerse oneself in a new culture. Low-budget countries offer a unique opportunity to experience a different way of life and learn about new customs and traditions.
Language learning: Another benefit of studying in a low-budget country is the opportunity to learn a new language. Many of these countries have a rich history and culture, and their citizens are proud of their heritage. This provides students with the perfect opportunity to learn about a new language and culture.
Low cost of living: One of the major benefits of studying in a low budget country is that living costs are often much lower than in other countries. This means that you can save money on your accommodation, food, and other living expenses.
Personal growth: Perhaps the most important benefit of studying in a low-budget country is the personal growth that comes with it. Being in a new environment and experiencing new things can help students develop new skills and perspectives. Additionally, the independence that comes with living in a new country can help students mature and grow in ways that they would never have thought possible.
So, if you are looking for affordable education and the opportunity to experience a new culture, then a low budget country is a great option for you.
Top 4 Low Budget Country To Study Abroad: –
- Singapore: This country is also called the ‘Lion city.’ Along with being a popular tourist destination in Asia, it is also one of the top listed countries for international students. And the reason is a sophisticated lifestyle and world-class education system. Despite being a small land area, Singapore consists of the world’s strongest economic system. Singapore’s internationally recognised institutions attract thousands of students every year from all over the world.
Documents required to study in Singapore:
- Valid passport
- Recent passport size photograph
- Offer letter from a Singaporean university
- A printed copy of Form v36 and eform16
- Academic certification and transcripts
- Proof of finance
- Proof of English Proficiency Test
- Birth Certificate
- Application fee submission proof
- A medical certificate, etc.
- Latvia: There are many lovely nations, and Latvia is one of them. This country covers 44% of the forest area. It is seemingly the most all-around protected country. Latvia offers brilliant benefits going from superb infrastructure to less expensive fee charges. Also, the cost of most living and everyday items is significantly less than in numerous European countries.
Documents required to study in Latvia:
- Valid passport
- Certificate of 10th
- Diploma certificate for applying for graduation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Post-graduation certificate (for the doctoral course)
- English proficiency letter
- No criminal record certificate
- Reference letter
- Payment proof of university fees
- Photocopy of internationally valid debit card
- 3 passport size photos
- Malta: It is one of the peaceful and low budget countries to study abroad. So, it is an ideal place to study while staying away from the hustle and bustle of life. It is home to temples, education, and a fortress. This country is famous for its dynamic schooling system and extensive courses related to engineering, arts, medicine, etc.
Documents required to study in Malta:
- 10th mark sheet and transcripts
- Valid passport
- School leaving Certificate of +2
- Proof of English proficiency test of IELTS or TOEFL etc.
- LOR(Letter of recommendation) and SOP( Statement of purpose) are also required
- Graduation degree (If applying for post-graduation)
- Provisional Certificate from the institution where you have done your graduation.
- Hungary:The country which offers top-quality education at a low cost in Hungary. Because of this, around 28,000 students choose this country to study abroad every year. Moreover, it is a safe, diverse, and exciting destination.
Documents required to study in Hungry:
- An updated CV
- Letter of motivation
- A valid passport
- Reference letter
- Proof of English proficiency test
- English translation of certificates
Hopefully, you are getting detailed information about the low budget country to study abroad. So don’t wait any longer – start planning your dream study abroad trip today.
Also, some other countries are not mentioned here but provide world-class education at low-cost charges. So, if you want to get more information about the above mentioned low budget country to study abroad or any other country, then NFCI Global will be the best option for you.
NFCI Global is a leading immigration consultant situated in Jalandhar, Punjab. Here, you can get expert advice regarding study visas of any country from trained and expert visa counsellors. Therefore, if you are also dreaming of going abroad for studies and looking for the best low budget country to study abroad, in that case, contact our visa experts to get more information.