Spouse Visa To UK
It’s an overwhelming experience to move to the country of your dreams.
But, how about when you move along with your spouse?
Oh, look! ……your smile says everything.
So which country have you decided to settle in?
What? The UK? I must say you have a good choice.
The UK is one of the most popular destinations for people looking to settle down. It is considered the second most famous place for students for studies. Numbers of students go to the UK for studies every year. In fact, not just student visas, the UK is very famous for spouse visas too.
The spouse visa to UK is a great way for partners to go abroad and live together. This visa allows you to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years. Also, many benefits come with this visa, and it can be an excellent option for those who want to live in the UK.
Our guide breaks down everything you need to know about a spouse visa to the UK.
Benefits Of Spouse Visa To UK:
Are you considering applying for a spouse visa to the UK? If so, you may be wondering what the benefits are.
Here’s a look at some of the key benefits of a spouse visa:
• You’ll be able to live and work in the UK: With a spouse visa, you’ll have the right to live and work in the UK.
• You’ll have access to public services: As a visa holder, you’ll have access to public services in the UK, such as healthcare and education. You’ll also be able to open a bank account and have a UK driving license.
• You can apply for settlement: After living in the UK for a certain period of time, you can apply for settlement. This will allow you to stay in the UK permanently.
• You can bring your family with you: If you have a spouse visa, you can also bring your dependent children( below the age of 18) with you to the UK. This means they can also benefit from the same rights and privileges as you.
• Multicultural UK: Here you can meet people from different countries and cultures. This diversity factor will increase your knowledge, and you’ll get to learn new things every day.
• Work permit after studies: After completing the study, you will also get the work permit and will be able to work freely, just like your spouse.
Spouse visas are a great way to live and work in the UK. If you’re considering applying for one, be sure to take advantage of the benefits listed above.
Documents Needed To Apply Spouse Visa To UK:
The spouse visa to the UK is an indefinite leave to enter and stay in the UK. Spouses can apply for it if they are living outside of the UK.
The following are the documents that are required for UK Spouse visa:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- A marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate which is less than 12 months old, translated into English if not already in English.
- Original passport and photocopy of passport pages showing personal details (ID page, photo page)
- Evidence to meet financial ability
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- A letter from your employer confirming your salary
- Proof of English language proficiency test
- UK visa application form
- Photos of you both as proof of your relationship
- Proof of paid spouse fees
- Proof of accommodation
- National insurance number
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Certificate of medical
Details Must Be Given In The Form Of Spouse Visa To UK:
Some time ago, the government introduced the Visa4UK service to apply for a spouse visa to the UK online. The following mentioned points are must be included in an online application form –
- Information about passport and travel: Foremost, you have to give your personal information, when you plan to arrive in the UK, and how long you will stay in the UK.
- Personal details: You have to provide your personal information related to your current address and information about any criminal record.
- Travel history: In this section of the online form, you have to provide all the information related to your travel history.
- Family details: This section will include information about your family, children, sponsor’s information, etc.
- Employment status: Where you are working currently and any other work history.
- Medical information: You also have to mention if you have any medical issues or treatments you had in the past.
- Sponsor details: Along with your current immigration status, you need to provide information about your sponsor.
- English language proficiency test: You have mentioned complete information about your performance in the English language test.
- Additional information: You have to provide all the information as per the requirement of UK immigration services.
- Declaration: In this section, you have to declare that the information you have mentioned and the documents you have attested are accurate and genuine.
So, if you plan to immigrate to the UK (United Kingdom), the information mentioned above will be very helpful for you. Also, if you are looking for trustworthy visa consultants to apply for a spouse visa to the UK, we can suggest the best place.
We are talking about an emerging visa consultant, ‘NFCI GLOBAL’, situated in Jalandhar city of the Punjab region. The visa expert counselors of NFCI Global will provide you with the best knowledge as per your requirement. Not just spouse visas, they do have expertise in the student visa and other types of visas too. So, you can contact NFCI Global without any hesitation for any query related to international visas.