Kangaroos, Koalas, beaches, and open places of outback bushes, start coming to your mind when Australia’s name comes. But believe us, Australia is much more than what you expect. People from all over the globe choose Australia to settle in because of the high-rated education system and vibrant city life.
Oh wait, are you also thinking of moving to Australia with your spouse?
Then, you must know a few things about the visa process.
A spouse visa to Australia is a visa that is given to married persons or de facto partners. It’s a long and bit complex procedure and takes around 12 months.
This blog will unfold everything you want to know about a spouse visa to Australia. Therefore, read till the end to get detailed information.
Eligibility of Spouse Visa to Australia:-
- Your relationship should be genuine.
- Both of you are living together on a permanent basis.
- Your relationship should be at least 1 year old.
- Both of you must have cleared medical criteria.
Documents needed to apply Spouse Visa to Australia:-
- Valid passports
- Passport sized photograph
- Both partners are of above 18 years of age
- Application of immigration
- Identity proof
- Proof of no criminal record
- Proof of health examination
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Other documents as per the requirement
- Joint ownership of any bank account or real estate, etc.
- Marriage certificate
- Proof of photos that indicate your relationship is genuine
- Any proof which depicts social aspect of your relationship
- Any proof of shared responsibilities
- Proof that shows the duration of your relationship
Steps to Apply Spouse Visa to Australia: –
Following we have mentioned the steps that you must go through to apply for the spouse visa to Australia:
- Prepare your documents: You have to prepare all the documents as per the requirement of Australian immigration.
- Register your spouse visa application: To apply for a spouse visa to Australia, you must register an online application form. Later, you have to pay the fees and keep the receipt with you.
- Acquire a decision from DHA: After registering a spouse visa application, the further step is to obtain a decision on your visa application from DHA, which takes several months.
- Wait for your approval: You will get your spouse’s visa after getting approval from the DHA.
Benefits of spouse visa to Australia:-
A spouse visa to Australia allows you and your partner to live and work in Australia together. This can be a great way to experience everything Australia has to offer as a couple. There are many benefits to having a spouse visa, including being able to:
- Great scenic outdoors:Australia is famous for beaches and many other places. No matter whether it is urban or rural areas of the country, every place has some breathtaking landmarks to see.
- Stay in Australia: With a spouse visa to Australia, you and your partner get a chance to work and live in Australia.
- Work in Australia: One of the important benefits of a spouse visa is that the male partner gets a chance to work full time, whereas the female partner can do part-time work while pursuing her studies.
- Study in Australia: A spouse visa of Australia give you a chance to study in the world’s best institution of Australia. There are 43 top universities in Australia which provide great education to their students for their bright and successful future.
- Get healthcare through Medicare: The Australian authorities offer numerous health benefits to international immigrants.
- Sponsor other family members to come to Australia: After getting a permanent visa to Australia, you can invite or sponsor your parents to visit Australia.
- Work permit after studies: After completing the study, you will also get a work permit and will be able to work freely, just like your spouse.
- Easy visa access: In comparison tothe other countries of the world, the efficiency of the spouse visa of Australia is better and easier.
- Wonderful work Opportunities: Australia is one of the famous countries for international people to immigrate to because there are plenty of wonderful work opportunities.
- Cultural diversity: Different-different kind of people migrates to Australia every now and then. Therefore, it has become a diverse cultural country. Both of you will learn about a new language, new culture, etc.
- Affordability: The fee structure of Australian universities is much more affordable compared to other top countries.
So after reading the above information, If you and your partner are thinking about moving to Australia, a spouse visa may be the right option for you. However, the processing time of a spouse visa is usually one year or more. Therefore, it is beneficial for you to begin the application process as soon as possible.
We can suggest the best visa consultant that can help you complete your visa process smoothly. There is a place called ‘NFCI-Global’ where you get a detailed breakdown of the spouse visa application. Also, you can get better knowledge about study visas and any other type of visa for Australia. NFCI Global is a leading immigration consultants in Jalandhar, Punjab. The visa expert counsellors of NFCI Global will clear all your doubts and help you in the best possible manner. So, if you also want to get the best advice regarding immigration and want to go to Australia, you can contact NFCI Global to get counselling.