5 Best Countries To Study Nursing
Are you dreaming of studying abroad?
Do you want to study nursing abroad? That’s awesome.
Oh, but confused about which country will be best for you to study nursing?
Then, just smile and chill because we are here to help you to come out of this dilemma. This blog will cover all the information that is required for you to know about the best countries to study nursing. You will also get to learn about the benefits and eligibility of studying nursing abroad.
So read till the end to get detailed knowledge.
What is Nursing course?
Nursing is a degree course in which students get to learn the abilities to promote the well-being and security of the persons who are not fine or ill, physically challenged persons, and the older gathering of the general public. In the hospital industry, nurses are considered the foundation or backbone. Therefore, many students are opting for this profession, not just in India; instead, students will study nursing abroad too.
There are many reasons why one might want to consider studying nursing abroad. Perhaps you want to experience a new culture, learn a new language, or simply get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The prominent reason is the plenty of job opportunities abroad for nursing students.
There are many countries where the demands of nursing students are more than the availability; therefore, every year, many students immigrate abroad to study nursing.
Eligibility of Studying Nursing in Abroad: –
The eligibility criteria for studying nursing in abroad are described as follows:
- You must have complete 15 years of study qualification.
- At least 70% marks in 12th.
- 2 references are a must.
- Applicant’s personal statement.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Portfolio quality must be high.
- Test proof of English language proficiency.
- 5.5 bands in IELTS
- 90 scores in TOEFL
- 61scores in PTE
- Good interview performance
Benefits of Studying Nursing in Abroad: –
There are many reasons why students choose the best countries to study nursing in abroad. One of the main reasons is the opportunity to experience a different culture and way of life. But there are many other benefits to studying nursing abroad, including the chance to:
- Learn from different teaching methods:When you study nursing abroad, you’ll be exposed to different teaching methods than at home. This can be a great opportunity to learn new techniques and broaden your understanding of the subject matter.
- Meet new people: One of the best things about studying abroad is the opportunity to meet new people from all over the world. You’ll make friends for life and expand your professional network.
- See the world: One of the biggest perks of studying nursing abroad is the opportunity to travel. You’ll get to see new places, learn about new cultures, and explore the world.
- Enhance your career prospects: Employers always look for candidates with international experience. So, by studying nursing abroad, you’ll be giving yourself a competitive edge in the job market.
- Gain independence: Studying abroad will allow you to live independently and learn how to manage your time and resources effectively.
- Experience cultural diversity: You will learn about diverse cultural perspectives and global competence.
- Less chance of refusal: If you are applying visa to study nursing abroad, then the chances of refusal are very less in this case.
- Higher chances to get PR easily: There is a high chance for the students to easily get permanent residence after completing the nursing course abroad because the demand for nursing is very high in international countries.
- Good income: Nursing students can earn more abroad than home countries.
So, if you’re considering studying nursing abroad, keep all of these benefits in mind. It could be the best decision you have ever made.
Now, moving on to learn about the best countries to study nursing.
Career Scope of Studying Nursing in Abroad:-
Studying nursing abroad is a new and exciting experience for international students. It will also open plenty of career opportunities after completing the nursing course. Some of the most popular employment opportunities are mentioned below:
- Can work as hospital nurse.
- Can work as office nurse at doctor’s office.
- Can work as Public health nurse.
- Can work as long-term care nurse.
- Can work as Military nurse.
- Can work as Forensic nurse.
- Can work asResearch nurse.
- Can work as Supplemental nurse.
- Can work as Holistic nurse.
- Can work as Consultant, etc.
Top 5 Best Countries To Study Nursing: –
Whatever your reasons can be, there are plenty of great places to study nursing worldwide. Here are five of the best countries to study nursing:
1. GERMAN: Germany is one of the top countries with a population over the age of 65 years. As per the report, around 1 50,000 nurses will need to immigrate to German by 2025. Therefore, German offers a lot of opportunities for international nursing students.
To pursue nursing in German, the students must have a high school graduation certificate, recognized official transcripts by the university, German language proficiency proof (B2 level), and a contract from a training provider, normally one of the school’s partners hospitals.
2. USA (The United State of America): The USA is one of the most popular and best countries to study nursing. It is surely the topmost choice of international students when it comes to nursing. In the USA, the demands of nurses are more than the supply. Therefore, the chances of employment are very high there.
Some of the programs are given below, from which you can choose the one, if the USA is your choice to study nursing:
- The licensed practical nurse program (LPN).
- Licensed vocational nurse program (LVN).
- The associate degree in nursing program (ADN).
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program (BSN).
- The Master of Science in Nursing program (MSN).
- The certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA).
- Doctor of nursing practice (DNP).
3. UK: A pre-enrolment nursing degree is a must for you if choosing the UK to study nursing. Following this, you will be able to enroll with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). After this only, you will get work and practice nursing. It’s also essential to realize that the higher education nursing diploma has deliberately transitioned away from the UK.
4. AUSTRALIA: One ideal country to study nursing abroad is Australia because many programs and degrees are offered there in the field of nursing for international students. The nursing degree of Australia is recognized globally. Resulting in, it opens the door to a plethora of opportunities for the students. Therefore, Australia is considered a world leader in nursing education.
5. CANADA: Canada is considered the best healthcare provider globally because they are consistently improving its healthcare services. To make these efforts continuous, nursing courses in Canada are renowned among students globally. Studying nursing in Canada accompanies the guarantee of many work offers, high salaries, and the best quality of life. A Canadian degree is perceived worldwide and gives the student a bright and secure profession. Also, to top everything, it provides you with the fulfillment of adding something to society.
The following are mentioned some of the top nursing courses in Canada-
- BSc in Nursing
- Masters of Nursing
- Diploma of Practical Nursing
- MSc in Nursing
- Bachelor of Psychiatric Nursing
- Advanced Nursing Leadership & Management
- Certification in Coronary Nursing
- Certification in Gerontology
There are many reasons why the countries mentioned above top the list for nursing programs. For starters, they all have excellent healthcare systems. They also tend to have well-respected nursing programs known for producing high-quality nurses. Additionally, these countries offer a great quality of life, which is important when studying a demanding subject like nursing.
Some other countries are offering multiple degrees and programs to study nursing. To get more knowledge about the same, NFCI Global is an ideal place. NFCI Global is an emerging and leading visa consultant situated in Jalandhar, Punjab. Here, the visa expert counselors will provide the best knowledge to you as per your requirement. So, if you want to go abroad to study nursing and curiously look for the best countries to study nursing, you can contact NFCI Global without any hesitation.