Are you looking forward to apply UK visa?
What? Don’t know which category you are eligible for?
Never mind. We are here to guide you in the best possible way.
So, read this blog till the end to get complete knowledge about all the UK Visa Types.
About the UK: –
The United Kingdom is famously known for its scenic views, excellent education system, royal family, etc. Life in the UK is considered very happening, rich, and royal. Moreover, there are plenty of work opportunities in the UK.
Also, no doubt studying in the UK is the first choice of students worldwide. Because the education system in the UK is just mind-blowing, plus the academic excellence of British universities is 100%.
Overview of UK Visa Types: –
Here’s an overview of the different types of UK visas:
- Tier-1 Visa: This visa is for High-value Migrants (Entrepreneurs, Investors, and Exceptional talents).
- Tier-2 Visa: This visa is for skilled workers.
- Tier-4 Visa: This visa is for Adult Students.
- Tier-5 Visa: This visa is for Temporary Workers.
Make sure you apply for the correct visa type to avoid any issues during your stay in the UK.
Details and Requirements about UK Visa Types:
There are different types of UK visas, and each type has its benefits. If you’re looking to move to the UK, it’s essential to know which visa type is right for you. The following are mentioned all the UK visa types-
- Tier-1 Visa Category: The Tier-1 visa is one of the most popular types of UK visas. This type of visa is for entrepreneurs, Investors, and people internationally recognized in the arts or science. It allows you to live and work in the UK for up to five years. You can also apply for permanent residency after five years. So, if you’re looking to move to the UK permanently, this is the visa for you.
The Tier-1 visa is points-based, meaning that individuals must meet specific criteria to be eligible for this type of visa. The main criteria for the Tier-1 visa are:
– A valid passport from an eligible country
– At least 75 points on the points-based assessment
– Proof of funds to support yourself and your dependents
– English language proficiency
- Tier-2 Visa Category: Tier 2 visas are for highly skilled workers from outside the European Union who have been offered a job in the UK. To apply for a Tier 2 visa, you must have a job offer from a licensed employer.
There are four sub-types of Tier 2 visa:
- Tier 2 General –: For skilled workers with a job offer in a ‘shortage occupation.’
- Tier 2 Intra-company Transfer –: For employees of multinational companies who are being transferred to a UK branch
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion –: For religious workers such as priests and missionaries
- Tier 2 Sportsperson –: For elite athletes and coaches
To be eligible for a Tier 2 visa, you must:
- Have a job offer from a licensed employer
- Meet the points requirements
- Have a minimum of £945 in savings
- Have enough money to support yourself and your dependents
- Speak English to an acceptable level
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Tier-4 Visa Category: The UK visa system comprises several tiers, each with its requirements. Tier 4 is the student visa category. Therefore, it aimed at those coming to the UK to study.
There are many requirements that must be met to be eligible for a Tier 4 visa:
- An offer of a place on a course at an approved educational
- Show funds to support yourself during your studies.
- Educational degrees and transcripts
- English translation of your transcripts (if non-English)
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Statement of Reason for the UK
- Your personal statement
- Professional or academic references
- Updated resume
- IELTS score certificate.
If you are studying at a degree level or above, you may also be able to work part-time during your studies, and there are a number of other benefits that come with holding a Tier 4 visa.
If you are planning on coming to the UK to study, then a Tier 4 visa may be the right option for you. Check the requirements carefully to ensure eligibility and start the application process.
- Tier-5 Visa Category: The United Kingdom’s Tier 5 visa is a type of visa that allows temporary workers to come to the UK to work in certain types of jobs. The main jobs that qualify for a Tier 5 visa are healthcare, education, and the arts. This visa allows you to work in the UK for up to two years. And, for this, you will need a job offer from a UK employer before applying for this visa.
To be eligible for a Tier 5 visa, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Have a job offer from a UK employer
- Meet the English language requirement
- Have enough money to support yourself during your stay in the UK
- Have a return ticket or enough money to buy one
If you meet all of the above requirements, you can begin the application process for a Tier 5 visa.
Interested to Apply any UK Visa Types:-
We can understand that the decision of shifting to move abroad is not easy. Plenty of things are connected with it. But don’t panic; you don’t need to take the stress. Be calm and reread the above information, and then decide which UK visa types will be the right choice for you.
To make it easy for you, we can suggest the best visa consultants to help you decide and let you know that you are eligible for which category of UK visa.
We are talking about NFCI Global. It is one of the best and most well-reputed immigration consultants in Jalandhar city, Punjab. They are experts in dealing with all UK visa types and other countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Europe, etc. So, you can contact NFCI Global to get a free consultant from their expert counsellors and make your dream come true.