Are you aware that Canada will welcome over 1.3 million new outsiders from 2022 to 2024?
Isn’t mind-blowing news for those who want to make move to Canada?
Without a doubt, it’s a yes.
Canada is believed to be one of the most secure and safe countries for you and your family. In addition, Canada offers plenty of job opportunities, free healthcare, and the liberty of religion.
Have you ever wondered why Canada invites immigrants every year? Let us tell you.
Every year, Canada invites numerous people to fill the gap in the labor market. The Canadian economy is rapidly growing at a rocketed speed, and similarly, the number of people retiring has also increased. It means an enormous gap is required to fill for the smooth running of the Canadian economy. Therefore, the requirement for immigrants is higher in Canada.
There are numerous pathways to make move to Canada. But before knowing about the ways, you must know about Canadian immigration and why you should choose Canada to make a move.
What is Canadian Immigration?
There is no one answer to this question, as Canadian immigration is a complex and ever-changing process. However, in general, Canadian immigration is the process by which people from other countries come to live and work in Canada.
The Canadian government offers a variety of programs and options for those seeking to immigrate to Canada, and the requirements for each can vary depending on the individual’s situation. For example, some programs may be open to those with specific skills or work experience, while others may be open to anyone who meets the general eligibility requirements.
The Canadian immigration process can be complex and time-consuming, but it is often worth it for those who are successful in making a move to Canada. Those who immigrate to Canada often find themselves in a country with a high standard of living and plenty of opportunities.
Why make move to Canada?
Canada has become one of the favorite countries for many, and there are many reasons behind it. The following we have mentioned some of the reasons which will tell you why you should make move to Canada:-
- Best healthcare system: Canada has a highly-ranked healthcare system that is free for all residents.
- Great education system:Canada also has a great education system, with free public schooling available for all children.
- Natural beauty:From the stunning Rocky Mountains to the gorgeous coastline, Canada has no shortage of beautiful scenery.
- The welcoming culture:Canada is known for being a very welcoming and multicultural country.
- The great outdoors:With so much open space and natural parks, Canada is the perfect place for outdoor lovers.
The above mentioned are some of the basic reasons to make move to Canada. There are many other reasons too, which you will know when you are actually going to be involved in the procedure. For now, it’s time to know how to immigrate to Canada.
Top Ways To Make Move To Canada:
Canada has become the top destination for immigrants from throughout the world. Every year numerous people migrate to Canada. While considering the numbers, there are many ways to move to Canada. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Study Permit: This type of visa allows you to stay in the country for the duration of your studies. You will need to provide evidence of your enrolment in the course of study and evidence of your financial ability to support yourself during your stay.
So, before applying for a study visa in Canada, make sure to research the different types of visas available to ensure that you apply for the right one. A study visa is a great option for those who want to experience everything Canada offers.
- Express Entry: The drive for express entry visas has occurred for skilled workers. It has essentially begun to improve and accelerate the course of the Canadian movement for individuals who need to work and live in Canada. You don’t have to wait for long for the job to apply, and this is the most awesome thing about the express passage framework. Nowadays, moving to Canada is viewed as one of the quickest and easiest ways in light of the 6-8 months of handling time. Following are the government programs under which a candidate can apply:
– FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
– FSTP (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
– CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
Family Sponsorship: In this family sponsorship visa system, a person over 18 years of age and has Canadian PR or Citizenship can invite their spouse, any relative, or close ones to Canada to live and work. The family sponsorship visa covers:
-Spousal and Family Sponsorship
-Grandparents and Parent’s Sponsorship
-Spousal and Common-law Sponsorship
Business Immigration:If you have experience overseeing or claiming your own business, the simplest method for moving to Canada could be through a government or commonplace business migration program. The central government offers movement programs for people who intend to be independently employed in Canada or begin a business in Canada.
Likewise, a few PNPs intended for abroad applicants keen on beginning a business in a specific Canadian region.
Business movement programs commonly require a critical interest in the organization you plan to begin in Canada. The sum required will rely upon the program you are keen on. Numerous PNPs have provincial business visionary projects that require a lower venture for competitors keen on beginning a business in a less populated region.
Besides all the ways mentioned above to make move to Canada, there are many other ways that can help you to immigrate to Canada. So, if you are interested in getting more information about how to move to Canada, then NFCI global can be the best guide for you.
NFCI global is the best-emerging visa consultant in Jalandhar, Punjab. You can get the best expert advice about your abroad visa from trained and expert visa counselors. They can guide you toward the best path and encourage you to make the best decision for your future.
Not just in Canada, they are experts in providing visas for the UK, USA, Australia, Europe, etc. Therefore, you can contact NFCI Global without any hesitation and book your consultation.