Travel plan on your mind?
Is the purpose of master’s studies?
Have you decided where you would like to go?
Never mind. We are here to guide you in the best possible way. Oh wait, wait, what did you say? You have already decided. Oh great! Our choice is the same. Yes, I am also going to suggest to you that the best country abroad for the master’s course is the United Kingdom.
Because the master course in the UK is one year course, yes, it’s true. Let’s go we discuss something more about the UK.
About UK (United Kingdom):-
The UK (United Kingdom) is famously known for its scenic views, great education system, royal family, etc. Life in the UK is considered very happening, rich, and royal. Moreover, there are plenty of work opportunities in the UK.
Also, no doubt studying in the UK, especially doing a master’s degree, is the first choice of students worldwide. Because the education system in the UK is just mind-blowing, plus the academic excellence of British universities is 100%.
What Is Master Course?
A master’s or post-graduation is done after completing a bachelor’s or undergraduate course.
Why Study Master Course in UK: –
- One-year master course: The most prominent thing about doing a master’s course in the UK is that the duration is of 1 year only in comparison to a 2-year master’s degree in the rest of the countries. In this way, you can save time and money.
- Top universities: The universities in the United Kingdom are considered some of the world’s top universities. Therefore, you should never miss the chance to study there.
- Better quality education: There is no doubt that education in abroad is way much better. Therefore, every year many students go to abroad for studies.
- Cultural Enrichment: TheUK is a multicultural country. Many art galleries and museums you will get to see there. Also, plenty of people worldwide go to the United Kingdom every year; therefore, you will get to meet and learn from lots of people of different religions and beliefs when you are there.
- Funding and Scholarship opportunities: Commonwealth scholarship, Great scholarship, and Chevening scholarship are some of the types of scholarships provided to international students in the UK.
- International affiliated degree: A better career option demands better quality education and skills. And, you can get both while studying abroad. Though we have many big universities in our own country, they are still not able to match the level of foreign universities somewhere.
- Excellent employment opportunities: There is no place that does not hire you after seeing a foreign degree in your hand. Also, you will get plenty of job opportunities in foreign itself after completing your master’s degree there.
- Learn a different language: The United Kingdom’s language is English too, but it is slightly different from normal English. The British English that is used there is called The Queen’s English. Moreover, you will meet a lot of new people there. So you will learn many new languages.
- Be independent and responsible: It doesn’t matter how careless you are, but you will be responsible when you live alone in a foreign country.
- Work permit after study: Getting a work permit after completing the studies in the UK is very easy. When you apply for a work visa, your student route PSW will switch into a Student route general visa.
How To Apply For Master Course in UK: –
If you are interested in doing a master’s course in the United Kingdom, you can apply directly to the University of your choice. There are some Universities in the UK where you can send your application throughout the year. But, most of the courses in the UK have their deadline. The major intake months for the UK are January or February and September or October. Therefore, it is a must to check the application deadline before applying.
The one thing that you must keep in mind while applying to the UK is whether you are qualified for the British University or not. You can consider the following points to check your eligibility.
Eligibility to Study Master Course In UK: –
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in the same field you are applying for your master’s degree.
- Equivalent to 75% in upper second class
- And, Equivalent to 60% in lower second class
- GMAT score
- Work experience
- Research proposal if applying for a research program
- At last, the interview, which will depend upon your course.
Required Documents To Study Master Course In UK: –
- Educational degrees and transcripts
- English translation of your transcripts (if non- English)
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Statement of Reason for Uk
- Your personal statement
- Professional or academic references
- Updated resume
- IELTS score certificate
Type Of Master Course In UK:-
Majorly two types of degrees are provided in the Universities of the UK that are mentioned below:
- Research master’s degree: It is clear from the name that a research degree focuses more on student practice. MSc (Master of Science), MPhil (Master of philosophy), and MRes (Master of Research) are certain types of research degrees in the UK. These are quite similar to a PhD degree but are of short duration.
- Taught master’s degree: MA (Master of Arts), MSc (Master of Science), MBA (Master of Business Administration), MEng (Master of Engineering) are the four types of degrees offered by the UK universities as the master taught programs. The duration of these courses is of 1-2 years. Students’ projects, exams, and dissertations will consider assessing these courses.
Some In-demand Master Course In UK: –
The study programs in the UK are famous for flexibility. All types of courses, from short-term courses to diplomas, under graduation to post-graduation degrees, are available here. The following courses are some of the popular master course in UK-
- Master in Psychology
- Master in Computer Science
- Master in International relations
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Journalism
2022’s Top Ranked Universities To Do Master Course In UK: –
United Kingdom is a hub of top universities. And, the best part is all the universities have 100% academic reputation. The following are mentioned some of the top and renowned universities of UK:-
- University of Leeds
- Coventry University
- Imperial college of London
- Birmingham University
- Brunel University of London
- Oxford University
- University of Cambridge
- University college London
- London school of economics and political science
- University of Edinburg
- King’s college of London
- Manchester University
- University of Bristol
- University of Warwick
- Durham University
- University of Nottingham
We can understand that the decision of studying abroad is not easy. It is not difficult just because you will stay away from your family; many things are involved in it. For instance, the course fees, living expenses, adjustment to new people, a new place etc. Moreover, your whole career depends upon this single decision when you are going to study master’s degree abroad.
But don’t panic; you don’t need to take the stress. Be calm and read the above information once again, and following that, decides if the UK will be the right choice for you or not.
To make it easy for you, we can suggest the best visa consultants who will help you decide and let you know whether you are eligible to do a master course in UK.
We are talking about NFCI Global. It is one of the best and most well-reputed immigration consultants in Jalandhar city, Punjab. They are experts in dealing with study visas. NFCI global has successfully immigrated many students to Canada, the United Kingdom, the USA, Europe, New Zealand, Germany, etc. So, you can also contact NFCI Global to get a free consultant from their expert staff and make your dream come true to study abroad.